Globonews TV interview in São Paulo, 2009
Sandwiched between Jochen Zeitz and Richard Branson, I chair London online launch of The B Team, 2013
Photo for a Brazilian business magazine, taken in 2007 (photo: Paulo Varella, Photoart)
Media coverage of our work goes in waves. It also happens in different parts of the world at different times. We have been poor over the years at capturing the coverage as it happens, because of the sheer volume, though there are several boards in the Volans office where the latest media coverage is displayed. The striking thing is how many languages are featured. And a more up-to-date listing of the articles we do ourselves can be found on the Volans website, here.
Much of the media coverage of our thinking and work has been self-generated, as for example in my first blog for Huffington Post in 2014.
For a sense of the sort of wider media coverage we have had in recent years, here are some filmed interviews that surfaced in our first trawl for this website:
- Livemint.com, Mumbai, India, 2014
- India CSR, India, 2013
- Verantwortung Zukunft, Munich, Germany, 2013
- Bayer MaterialScience, London, UK, 2013
- Sky Business News/Centre for Social impact, Australia, 2010
- Wayne Visser interviews, Athens, Greece, 2010
- Cambridge University Institute for Sustainability Leadership, interview by Wayne Visser on aspects of our evolving thought leadership:
- The Economist, London, UK, 2009
- Harvard Business Publishing, Watertown, MA, USA, 2008
- Cranfield University School of Management, Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility, 2008
- Valor Econômico, Brazil, 2008
In terms of online interviews and other forms of coverage, here is a small sample:
- Skoll World Forum ‘Future-proofing Business’ session, Oxford, 2014
- Interface ‘Cut the Fluff’, 2013
- Guardian Sustainable Business Awards, tribute to Ray Anderson of Interface, 2012
- Positive Luxury Q&A, 2012
- Mother Jones, 2008
This is a section of the website that will be evolved in future.